Smog Test, Emissions Checks & Inspections in Fredericksburg, Virginia
Emissions and Smog Testing Stations in Fredericksburg, VA
Emissions and Smog Testing in Fredericksburg By CityGrid
International Auto Specialists
Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express
Asa - Atn - BBB - BBB Accredited Business - Independent BMW - Independent BMW Service Center - Rsa - Service Center - WORLDPAC
Automobile - Repairs & Services
Automobile - Repairs & Services, Automobile Diagnostic Services, Automotive Inspection Station & Service
Read User Reviews
International Auto Specialist
1319 Princess Anne St, Fredericksburg, VA 22401, USA
Showing 5 reviews out of total
Bob the owner and Will the manager are just fantastic. They go out of their way to make the customer happy and their quality of service is top notch. I can't say enough good things about the entire operation. Truly top notch.
WOMEN BEWARE of this RIP-OFF company. They charged me $1000 MORE than the job was worth and CANNOT BE TRUSTED for their repair costs or the quality of their parts. Here's what happened:
In March 2014, I took my car in for a repair at International Auto Specialist (IAS).
- They evaluated the car and estimated a repair cost of $1700. This involved replacing an ABS Control Module in my 528i BMW.
- When I went to pick up my car, I noticed the letters “RMFD” written after the description of the part I’d had replaced. I told them I wanted a new part & was informed that “this part always comes as a remanufactured part”.
- I thought the price of $1300 was a lot to pay for a remanufactured part. I found brand new parts from Bosch for as little as $400.
- I contacted the office manager at IAS again and demanded a new part replacement. He responded “that IS a new part in your car although it says remanufactured – I made a mistake – there’s no way to replace it because it’s programmed to your car”.
- The part IAS put in my car failed within 10 miles of driving. I had it removed by another service company & returned the failed part to IAS demanding my money back. They resisted but ended up refunding money FOR THE PART ONLY and NOT FOR THE LABOR of putting the defective part in.
- I bought a new part and had it replaced by the other service company. I took my car back to IAS for programming since I’d already paid for this service. My original replaced part with the BMW logo sitting on my passenger seat WAS TAKEN & REPLACED with another part that DID NOT have the logo.
A Google User
Bob (the owner) is a very honest man!
His prices are good and his work is Great!
I have a Audi TT and its in great shape because of Bob!
His shop is the only one that I will let touch my TT other than 2
Audi dealerships! I know a lot about cars but, what I don't know International Auto fixes it!
A Google User
I've been taking my cars to Bob & International Auto Specialists many years now. I have only great things to say about the service I've received. They are HONEST and experts at what they do. It's the only place in town I would take my BMW. I previously had an Audi which they kept in great running order as well.
A Google User
DO NOT GO HERE!
has messed up the computers in both my BMW's!!
SCAM ARTIST at work!!
Listings provided by Neustar Localeze
Last updated 06-May-2016
Local Auto Services
Local Smog and Emissions in
These Emissions and Smog Testing service the following towns and cities
- Rappahannock Academy
Emissions and Smog Testing in other cities